I was "tagged" by 2 people, but I'm not "blog-savy" enough to figure out how to link back to them as the rules state. Also, the only people I know who blog have already been tagged. So anyway, I'll give my "6 Quirky Facts about Me" for anyone who actually reads this. I guess they are more of facts because I'm not quirky at all! haha
1. Marc and I have been married for 7 years this June and we have 2 little girls (in case you couldn't tell by all of the pictures). Kayla will be 3 in April, and Macy will be 1 in May.
2. I teach Chemistry to children ages 5-8. I know, what kind of Chemistry do I teach? I actually teach for 3 hours a week at my church. This semester we're learning about water and all the neat stuff you can do with it.
3. If I could move anywhere in the world it would be Alaska. We've been a couple of times and it is the most magnificent place. God's creation is awesome.
4. I'm dreading the big 3-0 next year. I'm getting old!!
5. I'm obsessed with organization. I should buy stock in Rubbermaid. Too bad I'm not as obsessed about cleaning bathrooms or doing laundry.
6. I'm very easily distracted and I've probably spent 20 minutes coming up with this list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment